Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas at the Broom-Koepke Household


Tuesday night was magical. This past Christmas was the "best" ever. Of my whole life. All ten of my children and all of my three grandchildren were in town for Christmas, and nine of them were at our family Christmas party on Tuesday night. I had not celebrated Christmas with one of my children for four years and another for five years. I won't go into all the details, but I'll simply say, "Believe in Christmas Magic," for I experienced it this past week, especially Tuesday night.



All these photos were taken by our daughters, Rachel and Hannah












Our son Adam painted an oil painting - his first - based on a picture of Mark and me riding up to the Col de la Croix de Fer in the French Alps.






No comments:

Post a Comment