Saturday, September 6, 2014

Castellane: The Doors of Carriero Sant Vitour


Castellane is a really small place. Really. One wouldn't expect there to be too many photo ops in a little village in the mountains. I certainly didn't. But as I started walking up the "Carriero Sant Vitour" (which I assume is the Provençal, which in French is "Rue Saint-Victor"), I started to notice the doors and the door knockers. Each one was different from the next. So I started taking pictures. As this post shows the result.







I liked this one because of the doggie door.




There were two things that attracted me to this door. First, it's blue. Second, the door knocker (pictured below)


C'est tout.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures. Any one of them would be excellent as a blog background. In fact, there are a couple similar to your pics that are in the blogger template. You are very talented. For some reason, the top door was my favorite. Hope you continue to have a great trip in France. I am SO jealous- that is one country I would LOVE to visit but have not yet had the chance. Some day, I hope.

    ReplyDelete