Friday, April 18, 2014

Recovering

My husband. 

After being gone for eight hours on our ride on Wednesday, we weren't up for much but a quick trip to Big Beach (about 6-7 miles from our condo) for sunset. It was great to just sit, i.e., not move ... at all.


Yesterday was a rest day, so we spent several hours in the morning and again in late afternoon-evening on Little Beach. I didn't even feel up to a game of paddleball. I was still recovering from the previous day's ride. But it was nice to just sit and read, then hang out with friends.

My new beach book

Mark feeding birds on the beach last night

I'm still in recovery this morning. Something I ate for dinner definitely did not agree with me. Either that or I've picked up some sort of bug. Mark went out for a ride this morning by himself while I have spent most of the last five hours on the living room couch - and the bathroom. Hopefully, this afternoon will be better and I'll be able to get back on my bike tomorrow.

In the meantime, back to Michelangelo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment